Thursday, August 16, 2012


Big Bertha was starting to come together. Bed, earring, tapestries, and a brand new fridge that came with stickers! Candles in an RV give it such a classy feel! I took it and the kitty to its first mini-fest at the Emerald village organization in Vista, invited by my friend Yuba. It made it up there great, 45 min drive and a whole gas tank later. We have arrived. The cat ran outside right away and that’s how I knew I could always trust her to come back. She made sure to sniff around the door to know where she was going. I to my festival, saw friends, and had fun. She, off to chase flies and birds and climbe trees and whatever the hell else cats do outside. Bertha made it back fine and stopped at a Vons parking lot just cause Im driving and learned about the free WIFI.
            I seem to have outstanding karma because I get so many awesome things handed to me at the exactly the perfect times. For example, I meet the wonderful Kate. Who is one of Amy’s roommates, and she just so happens to be a flight attendant. This means she is never home. Like 2 weeks out of each month. Leaving her car, open and available for use. And guess who needs a little errand/job interview car?! ME!!! Thank you Kate, you are a miracle. Occurrences like this happen quite frequently to me. Somehow the universe just puts in the right place at the right time, every time. Or meeting just the right person to lead me to something great. Life is full of abundance, you just have to know where to look.






No comments:

Post a Comment